|When:||August 15th (10:00 AM - 4:30 PM)|
|Where:||Lehi, UT - Ivory Ridge (32 East Clubview Lane)|
|Anyone involved in Internet marketing, especially those who already have experience in social networking, search engine optimization (SEO), and paid search (PPC).|
|Take-Aways:||7 practical ways to immediately improve your Internet marketing efforts and tons of electronic resources.|
|Agenda:||7 Secrets of Pay-Per-Click
• How to setup your campaign the right way
• Optimization tricks
• How to test & improve ad copy
• Value of "negative keywords"
• Time-saving campaign management tips
• Advanced Adwords functionality
• How to use data to improve your ROI
Presented by Spencer Rogers - Spencer is a Google Adwords Certified Partner and one of the country's leading pay-per-click experts. He has over 20 years of marketing experience, and for the past 6 years has specialized in managing pay-per-click through the Google Adwords environment. He is an expert at web page conversion and has a proven track record for improving ROI. Spencer has 6 US patents and pioneered a innovative performance-based compensation structure that he uses to manage pay-per-click for a wide variety of small and large businesses.
|7 Secrets of SEO
• How to Remove/Avoid the Panda/Penguin Algorithms
• Backlink strategies that work
• Incorporating Pinterest and Google Plus into your SEO plan
• Building authority with internal linking
• Effective On Page Optimization
• Powerful tools that every SEO-er should use and understand
• How to create effective Keyword strategies
Presented by Paul Wilson - For the last five years Paul has been a managing partner in a multi-million dollar SEO firm. He has more than 13 years of experience in SEO and is an expert in search engine algorithms, backlink building, social engineering, and, of course, ranking on difficult keywords. Paul has managed marketing efforts for hundreds of small business websites, and has held senior level marketing positions for large corporations. Paul earned his Master of Science from Carnegie Mellon University in Information Technology— eBusiness, and loves to speak on how to utilize the power of search marketing in business.
7 Secrets Seminars are presented by Internet marketing experts with experience in a broad range of industries, including: retail sales, online sales, real estate, legal, education, automotive sales, banking, mortgages, merchant services, printing, catering, lead generation, fundraising, and construction.